1. Elise and I went mini-golfing at Saybrook Point and this was our view. I got a hole in one and beat her by a few points and it was no big deal because we got ice cream and watched this beautiful sunset.
2. I had a nice dinner out with the family even though my burger totally sucked.
3. Medium continues to be good to me in ways I am only beginning to understand and take advantage of.
4. I read The Outsider by Stephen King and it was one of the best books I've read in ages, and I love it when my favorite writer in the world does it again and again and again.
5. Another week of homeschooling has gone by without any major fails or meltdowns, and that's more than I can say for this time last year, so I'm really happy about that.