1. My parents were on vacation this past week and it was wonderful to have the house totally to myself for a little while. I can’t overstate it enough how important it is for me to have alone time, and to be able to have two Elise free days with an empty house, too? Magic.
2. I realized that the entire Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice are available for free through the library on Kindle and I am already almost done with Interview - for the third or fourth or tenth time in my life.
3. I wrote four good articles already this month, even though I wish it were nine by today, that is better than where I was at this time last month, and that’s the best I can ask myself for - to do better every day, to write more every month.
4. Elise had the best week yet of homeschooling, scoring great on all of her online stuff and doing some great writing on her blog and she also wrote her first book review, which makes me a proud little mama.
5. Enjoying the day at Savoy Bookshop in Westerly today with Joanna and Mike, my writing buddies, even though it seems like we are all having a hard time getting things done today - at least we are here.