1. Elise started homeschooling again this week! The first four days went by very well, no big upsets or meltdowns, which is already an improvement over last year's first week.
2. I can tell that Elise has matured a lot over the summer, I don't know how it goes by without me noticing it, but suddenly she just IS more mature than she was in the spring - more willing to listen the first time and get her work done without a fight.
3. I've been reading an excellent book by physicist Michio Kaku called The Future of Humanity, and it is really getting me excited about writing (and reading) more sci-fi.
4. I ordered business cards for This is Fine Design!! Finally. FINALLY.
5. I've committed in spirit if not in actuality by doing something that this is the work I need to focus on right now. It's hard coming to this decision, and I don't know how I feel about it yet, but reaching a decision at all is a good thing.