1. Elise did amazing in her first speaking roles at the Writer's Block performances. Things got hairy toward the end and I am not sure if she will be going back next summer, but I am so proud of her for how hard she worked and how well she did under the pressure of performance.
2. I went to a very dark place this week, but came out of it feeling a little better than when I went in.
3. Even though I say it all the time, I am really dedicating myself to writing more on Medium this week. I mean, I really, really am.
4. Working on a new project with Hannah and Rebecca, which makes me feel alive and useful in ways that most other things don't, so I guess it's a good thing to dedicate my time and work to something that may not provide monetary compensation if it's livening me up in other ways.
5. I've decided that from now on I'm going to be honest with how I feel about people, and tell them. Because I am so tired of all the haters and whiners and do-nothings in my life, they are bringing me down with them, like a fucking ton of bricks around my neck that I need to let go.
This is where I am this week. Crawling up out of the darkness, trying to remember that there are really bright lights out there if I go looking for them.